Author Topic: 0047: My Unprofessional, Biased Demeanor  (Read 10760 times)

andkon

• Administrator
    • View Profile
0047: My Unprofessional, Biased Demeanor
« on: September 25, 2013, 09:49:50 PM »

Three Stooges: http://grero.com/#_Toc347564564

The message posted on facebook:

Hi. I read your entire free book online and generally agree with your historical research on men in early times and their sexual behaviour. I agree that heterosexuality is a social construct pressed upon many Westerners and needs to die down.
However, I find that much of your rhetoric is very unprofessional and makes your work appear less credible and extremely biased. Noone has to like any one political leaders in any country, however the language used to describe dislike in certain U.S. presidents is really immature. "The crackhead currently in office..." and other uncouth remarks about Clinton and gay men, et. al really throws intellectual readers off completely. I discovered your request for people to take a look at your site on an internet forum for lesbians and bisexuals.

Fun fact: I wear that same hat in my videos.

Johan

• View Profile
Re: 0047: My Unprofessional, Biased Demeanor
« Reply #1 on: December 25, 2013, 10:56:29 PM »
 "The crackhead currently in office..." and other uncouth remarks about Clinton and gay men, et. al really throws intellectual readers off completely.

I guess. It didn't bother me because I hate Obama, Clinton and the gang. I paid attention and considered the points you were making.