Author Topic: How to meet other greros?  (Read 8231 times)

vincentdigrero

• View Profile
How to meet other greros?
« on: December 24, 2016, 06:49:35 AM »
Many would say that going to a gay bar or club would be the answer. This might be true to an extent because one will always meet a guy or two who has bravely entered the club to satisfy their curiosity.

This is an easy question. We will be at the places where so-called "straights" would go -- straight clubs, churches, colleges, sporting events, conservative/liberal political events, coffee houses, gyms and even in the workplaces. Usually one would have to see them more than just for a single event and become somewhat of acquaintances. Call it synergy if you wish, but greros have a way of eventually connecting with one another. The big giveaway is that the grero will generally be alone.

andkon

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: How to meet other greros?
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2017, 02:17:39 AM »
Good question. I wrote Grero thinking that somehow I could find or link like-minded people (masculine, smart, independent, etc). Unfortunately, outside of the few posters here and emails, nothing has come of it. Big disappointment, to say the least! There just isn't the audience for it that I thought was lurking there.