Author Topic: 0009: Reader Email: Gays, Greros  (Read 9232 times)

andkon

• Administrator
    • View Profile
0009: Reader Email: Gays, Greros
« on: April 26, 2013, 08:00:56 PM »

I've been listening to your audio book. So I think what you're doing is brave and inspirational in our current cultural setting. Is your personal story in the book? If not, what have been your experiences with men and what drove you to compile this info together for s book? Are greros only attracted to other masculine types? I've had 8 different "straight" men experiment with me, all differing levels of activity ranging from kissing to intercourse. I'm gay and consider myself in the middle if masculinity and effeminacy, it seems from your material greros like other masculine men. So I'm wondering if these men are exploring with me because I am the only option presenting itself as another male or if they are genuinely attracted to me (which has seemed the case for most). I myself only like masculine men and are not interested in most gay men. I wish I could have my pick of the "straight" men out there. So maybe there is hope but it'll take more movers and shakers like you to change the sexual paradigm and let them know it's ok to explore and express themselves freely.

bobhall69

• View Profile
Re: 0009: Reader Email: Gays, Greros
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2013, 01:55:35 PM »
You seem to be in the middle of the controversy over who we are and where we want to be. The most important thing is that you know what you want. The way you get there is up to you. Good luck

andkon

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: 0009: Reader Email: Gays, Greros
« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2013, 08:52:15 PM »
You seem to be in the middle of the controversy over who we are and where we want to be. The most important thing is that you know what you want. The way you get there is up to you. Good luck

Thanks!