(1/3) > >>

andkon:

andkon:
I suppose an even better diagram would be:

--- Code: ---heterosexuality (according to situational homosexuality) {

sex with women > sex with men > no sex with men/women >= masturbation

}
--- End code ---

This just shows the nonsense even more. Heterosexuality cannot be defined to include any voluntary preference for men. And even if we define heterosexuality as a primary preference for the opposite sex, how do we know that culture does not create the primariness of that opposite-sex attraction if we admit that a second-best option for other men in the absence of women innately exists within men?

andkon:

--- Quote ---"Can somebody heterosexual behave as homosexual in places --as jail-- where the other sex is not an option?"
--- End quote ---

If the other sex is not an option, then no sex at all or masturbation is still an option. The problem with pretending that alleged heterosexuals can engage in "situational homosexuality" like in prison is that you define heterosexuality to include homosexuality. And if we concede that some "heterosexuals" will have sex with men some of the time, then it still doesn't answer the question about whether a less homophobic culture would encourage that same-sex attraction outside of same-sex segregated places.

Johan:
"This just shows the nonsense even more. Heterosexuality cannot be defined to include any voluntary preference for men"

I don't get it.

andkon:

--- Quote from: Johan on December 25, 2013, 10:53:51 PM ---"This just shows the nonsense even more. Heterosexuality cannot be defined to include any voluntary preference for men"

I don't get it.

--- End quote ---

That people define it or what I said? :-)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version